Monday, November 10, 2008

Freedom to Roam


Right: Me at Swami's in October

A lot of people have been asking me about my itinerary, so I thought I would post it, or what I have so far. I leave December 5 and fly to Bangkok and then hop right on a plane to Rangoon, Burma. There I will meet up with Dr. Htwe Lay, who runs one of the clinics supported by the Burma America Christian Association, and will review some of the projects we have funded around Rangoon and the delta region hit by Cyclone Nargis. After that I will fly to the north. I haven't decided exactly where - I am going to check it out when I get there. I have a flight back to Bangkok on December 22 and I will meet up with some old friends who will happen to be in Thailand at the same time. We will do day trips around Bangkok until December 31, then head down to Koh Chang island in the southeast until January 4. From there I will probably go overland or fly to Cambodia. I am thinking I will stay until around January 22 or so then head to Vietnam. Not too much planned, but enough for the first month!

No comments: